miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2007

Plastic hearts



It almost seems too good to be true. To have met someone as wonderful as you are. I love the way that I feel when you are with me.

I feel as if my heart was locked and you hold the key. You make me feel special in a way I never have. Like even when I feel like crying, you somehow make me laugh.Even if i was thinking in letting you go, and to stop talking to you, just because..
It's somewhat overwhelming and scary at the same time. To want so much for you to be mine. I guess that can't happen, with me moving and all.
To think our only possible contact could be a phone call. I never thought I was the type to fall so fast. Especially considering the relationships I had in the past.But for some reason it's just different with you. I can only hope that you feel that way too. When you're not with me, I think of you more often then I should.

When you're not with me, somehow just thinking of you can make me feel good.And it’s scary....I was scared to get to know you; I was scared to take a chance. I was scared to let you in my life; I am scared that it won't last. I'm scared that I could fall in love.But I want to know you; I want to take a chance. I want you in my life. But what if it doesn't last? Is that a chance that I am willing to take? Can I risk the mistakes that I might make?
I can and I will. And if it does not work, I’ll figure it out.



¦Copyright®¦ BrokenSmile

No hay comentarios: