martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007

Different Feeling

The phone is making a different sound, its hard for me to talk so early in the morning but, I stare at the clock and I notice that its 10:45 AM So I guess is not that early. I gotta talk slowly because I can’t be to loud. Nobody talks. I close my eyes and thinking of my past, I hear your voice. I think that after a long trip with scars and heart breakers is nice to hear you saying my name. When I first meet you, I thought of running as far as I can because I was scared of falling in love. But you told me to trust you.. And not to run from you, “TRUST” you said. I don’t understand why should I be afraid of the prettiest thing in the world.. Love. Maybe I’m afraid to let you in, because I may like you, I’m afraid to like you, because I may fall in love, I’m afraid to fall in love, because I may get hurt, I’m afraid to get hurt, because of the pain, I’m afraid of the pain, because of the scars, I’m afraid of the scars, because they may bleed, I’m afraid of the blood, because I may die, I’m afraid to die, because I may survive, I’m afraid to survive because I may let you in, and the cycle starts all over again. But maybe if I let you in.. I won’t be that scared, I’ll laugh, I’ll cry.. But that’s all, isn’t? You told me that love happens when you most unexpected and that everyone finds their true love, even thought it takes some time.


¦ Copyright ©¦ BrokenSmile

No hay comentarios: