jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

Phenomenon

If these walls could talk, you’d know my body is dead, my mind has been taken over, that’s why I am so scared of meeting you deeply, and to fall in love with you, come on it can happen.
I can’t control it, anger is making me sick, I’ve been left here on my own, into a deep hole, crawling, chained to a hate of some kind. If these walls could talk, you’d know about my fears, about all those nights I screamed and cried for help, abut my fallen tears.

You’d know about the demons haunting me at night, you’d be able to help me, keep my fire alright, but I think I’m the only one who can help myself from those monsters. Phenomenon.

It’s all in silence, all is dark and I hear a voice in my head telling me, to forget him, to let him go, because I’m going to hurt him, and I don’t want that... Right now I’m wonderless, I don’t know what to do, to say, to feel..



By: BrokenSmile
24/01/08.-

No hay comentarios: