miércoles, 2 de enero de 2008

3am

Esto lo hice en el 2007, una dedicatoria .. para el.

3am
Second Floor
I’m sitting in the windowsill, your picture taped to the glass, feel your arms around me but you’re not here, I wear this shirt because it has your scent, it’s the closest I will ever be to you again.

City sounds remind me of when we owned it all, we walked these streets and drank it all in, never in my life had I felt so close to heaven, never in my life have I felt so alone.

There’s a burning inside me that won’t go away, it won’t let me sleep, It won’t let me think of anything else but you, let it rain to wash me clean. It’s becoming more evident much more obvious to me, I thought much more of you, than you ever thought of me.

Was this my biggest mistake, letting myself think you cared, was I just your marionette, with heartstrings open and bared.
With me here still thinking what was false, what was true, so puzzling and so complex, I’m left to await another clue.

On my heartstrings you played, each left with a loving memory, yet I still have those questions, do you ever think about me? I’m wondering why all the intrigue now why all of this mystery, why am I left here hanging, you’re the one that holds the key.

[BrokenSmilesita] <-- ^^

No hay comentarios: