martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Fuck Trust

Just tell me why you have to go around the world making things up, telling lies..
Tell me why you promise me things you knew you wouldn't kept, why you said you cared and didn't? There's this somethin call trust, and it's the first thing that FRIENDS have to have.. but for you it seems its better to make things created by you, then to tellin the truth that sooner or later can get to know.
I know this doesn't hurt to you, but for me is killing me like a sickness, I just wish that I could change my past, and that I haven't talked to you, that day, that moment, tht hour, that minute.. I regret now, knowing that I didn't want to.. This wounds you made me an hour ago, won't seem to heal, cause I open my heart to you, and it was like opening my heart to a destruction machine. Tears come down my face like razorblades come through my wrists.
You are just here to hurt and to play.. to enjoy and to "care"..
I wish I could hate you..
But I can't.
♣Let's play a game♠
♪ BrknSml ☼

1 comentario:

Noumi dijo...

Stop my breathing and slit my throat
I must be emo
I don't jump around when I go to shows
I must be emo
Dye in my hair and polish on my toes
I must be emo
I play guitar and write suicide notes
I must be emo...


;)