lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

I am Someone

[ I am someone, I walked past a dead face, even though the person was alive, I saw my eyes in the mirror and cried at the sight, I looked at a person I didn't know and I met a friend ]
[ I got heads to turn when I walked past, I learned a lot about myself when I lost a new friend, I cried every tear in my body when I thought about love ]
[ I ot hit bad then got back in the ring. I climbed a mountain of rocks and saw an eagle fly over-head, I heard terrible things about myselft when no one thought I was listening ]
[ I realized I was strong when I didn't cry when it hurt, I found out who I was when I was with someone else, I though I was lost forever, when a friend found me ]
[ I held a life in my hand, and it was my own, I was a pawn in someone else's game so I surrendered to a brook, I walked the fire line between surviving and not wanting to survive ]
[ I still am.. I am someone ]

No hay comentarios: